mandag den 9. marts 2015

Selfish Sewing Week Spring 2015

YES! Once again it's time for SSW. My favorite sewing related weeks of the year.

For this first post of the week I've teamed up with Indiesew that 'strives to provide the highest quality sewing patterns created by independent designers to sewing enthusiasts in a manner that fosters creativity and connection among the online sewing community'.

Needless to say I'm one of those sewing addicts enthusiasts.

Hop on over to Indiesew to see and read more about my makes. Yup. Plural.

//

Så er det endnu engang tid til Selfish Sewing Week. Ugen, hvor det er et krav at være syrelateret selvisk. Yndlingsugen. Jeg starter ugen ud med at være 'gæstestjerne' hos Indiesew. Ugen, hvor man er syselvisk, skal man også kalde sig selv en stjerne. Det motiverer. I skal være velkomne til at spurte over til Indiesew for at se nærmere på mine simple, selviske kreationer - og kom så igang med at sy til Jer selv. I fortjener det. I er stjerner. Peptalk over and out.






8 kommentarer:

  1. I love that skirt! And the fabric :) I have it in my shop and it is still one of my favorite selfish sewing fabrics!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks Wendy. You have so much gorgeous fabric in your shop ♡

      Slet
  2. Wauw, i'm in love with your skirt! Gorgeous !

    SvarSlet
  3. Love this combo, Trine! Both fabrics are fantastic and you look totally chic and comfortable

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks sweetest Kristin. I'm all about comfy clothes ♡

      Slet
  4. I love that t-shirt and skirt

    SvarSlet